DNR Capital Portfolio Manager Sam Twidale last discussed Nanosonics back in April 2019. Since that time the share price has rallied strongly from the mid $4 level back in April to touching $7 since reporting in late August. The DNR Capital Australian Emerging Companies Fund currently holds an overweight position in Nanosonics.
In this video, Sam Twidale, Portfolio Manager for the DNR Capital Australian Emerging Companies Fund, talks about the following:
- The quality of the Nanosonics result
- The key takeaways from the result
- The international expansion of the business into the US, Europe and Asia
- The opportunity to expand their portfolio of products
- The long term investment thesis moving forward